We're Not A Software Factory; In fact We're the Anti-Factory
Our business model is aligned with you: as you get paid more, we get paid more.
Software factories have reverse incentives and developers suffer the consequences -- work extra for less. We work in a better way.
We work only as core members of product teams in the US and you get more growth opportunities.
Our team mates lead teams at US partners, apply for management with partners, help pitch investors with partners and lead at Austin Software itself.
You're a great developer but it doesn't work out with a partner?
You remain as an Austin Software employee and you'll join a new partner you like.
How we work
Trust; we don't track your hours. Flexible work from home, new Macbook Pros, work on products long term, work directly with teams in the US.
If you're tired of the traditional software model, and if you consider yourself the best among your peer, apply to join us!
Front-End Core Team
- Enterprise-level web application development, from different building phases, testing, and deployment.
- Efficient use of front-end frameworks, libraries, and different architectural approaches.
- A high-level understanding of code reusability and maintainability across different applications living in the same ecosystem.
- Understanding the separation of concerns throughout different layers or code blocks in single or multiple applications.
- A high-level understanding of the different types for pre/post CSS processing, CSS bundling, CSS in JS, and Sass/Scss.
- Understanding design system ontologies, from the extraction of patterns, design tokens, and creation of tools that bring it closer to frontend development.
Who we are
- A culture of trust and respect; we don’t track your hours — we trust you!
- Flexible work from home policy
- Developers deserve the best tools, we invest in new MacBook Pros and large monitors
- No sales driven deadlines; go ahead, plan your work, we know time estimates are never 100% accurate
- Know exactly how much money you take home relative to what the client paid
- Grow your skills by working on core technology and products long term — not project to project